Renyi China Cultural Centre
Tel：+49 (0) 6044 - 9669683
Renyi Wingchun Museum is the combination of a hundred-year Chinese kungfu and German modern scientific education. Adhering the purpose of “Advocating Wingchun and spreading righteousness”, Renyi Wingchun Museum devotes itself to popularize and educate traditional Wingchun of Branch Yewen. In the short span of five years as establishing Renyi Wingchun Museum, we had rapidly established 26 branches in Guangzhou, China (There should be one near your house), thereby it becomes the Wingchun Museum with fastest development and widest influence in China. We offer “people-oriented” courses, scientific and multinational fight ideas and are coping the hundred-year Chinese tradition with German modern education. For improving and making friends through martial arts, we wholeheartedly set up a platform for lots of martial art enthusiast at home and abroad to exchange equally and improve together.
There are eight reasons of joining Renyi Wingchun Museum as a big family:
(1) The army of the coaches: We have the professional Wingchun coach team leading by Yuan Sifu, which is a huge faculty.
(2) Specialist courses: For different groups, we have different classes: Little Dragon class (for the children from 5-10), Little Tiger class (for the children from 11-16), Adults class, Female self-protection class, Seeded coach class, Private lesson, Traditional Chinese Medicine and regimen class. We believe, if we teach in accordance with people’s aptitude and stick to people-oriented ,there will be no one left behind.
(3) Scientific education: The major courses include routines education, routines uses, physical training, CHI SAU Sticky hands training, unarmed fight or fight with weapons, which are multinational and kinds of edutainment. Additionally, there are other courses like Traditional Chinese Medicine and regimen, traditional etiquette, foreign language training and emotional quotient management, etc. We are sincerely trying to let every students master the most practical Wingchun and the most noble Takenori in the least time.
(4) Courses freedom: Every branches have a good location and large spatial distribution. The span of the courses is wide and we support teaching by Chinese, Cantonese, English and German. No matter what age, what color of your skin and what sex you are, you can learn it whenever you come.
(5) Renyi family: The Museum pay a good attention to the morality and justice, thus each student is dedicate. You will get familiar here as your home when you are here.
(6) Upgrade system: We have “YI, YONG, REN, LI, CHENG, MING, ZHONG, KE ” eight student levels for teaching and testing, strictly making sure the education quality; We also have “DI, FENG, HUO, ZE, SHAN, SHUI, LEI, TIAN” eight coach levels for promoting and testing, greatly trying to explore personal potential.
(7) International exchanges: person in our museum who is outstanding and with good qualification can be arranged to exchange or work overseas.
(8) Professional training: For cultivating more and better professional Wingchun coaches and keeping the high level of them, we open the coach class throughout the year. We provide the chance for the outstanding coach in our museum to teach Wingchun on abroad.